Armsolutions.lk, our terms and conditions are agreed among the parties for the development of a services (“All Services”, “Products”) in unity with the specification agreed in writing between the parties (the “Project Description”). Once the agreement is signed, the project shall be start developed by the armsolutions.lk for the requested client.
Definition of our Methodology
- A customer is a person/s, organization using any of the services provided by armsolutions.lk.
- “User Acceptance Test (UAT)” means the sample and progress website will be put according to our proposal document.
- Domain and hosting are an annually cost to keep a client’s website online and live.
- Contents should be provided by the client which will be posted on website.
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) directs the use of the services and products that are made available by armsolutions.lk. (“armsolutions”, “we”, or “us”). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between armsolutions.lk and the person/persons or organization who subscribes to our service (“Subscriber” or “you”).
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By submitting your application and by your use of the services or products, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
Hosting & DomainServices
The Domain & hosting credential will be not under armsolutions.lk Proposed quotation. The Client Required to Take a Responsible for the Domain Expenses. for further notice we may suggest and provide domain and hosting services but those charges will be separated from the project budget.
Payment Obligations, Renewals, and Cancellations
- Development Payment Duties: A down payment is required in order to begin development of your website/system. This is usually 50% of the total fee of your project, the outstanding balance on your website/system is due after the design, navigation and pages have been approved and build. Final payment is due regardless of whether all content for the pages has been send by the client. this provision is in place to encourage the client to get content submitted promptly therefore, that their site can go live.
- Website Development Cancellation: If website or system work has been already begun, then the down payment is non-refundable.
- Description of Annual Costs: There are two types of annual costs: domain registration and hosting and further if the client is chosen a maintenance package those will be included to the current fee.
- Domain Name Registration: this cost returns annually. Domain name renewal gives you private rights to a certain name like www.armsolutions.lk, therefore, that you can use it for your web-based purposes. You are NOT required to register a domain through us, but we strongly PREFER that you do. if you have registered your own name, make sure you have yourself as the Registrant and Administrative Contact with a current, easily accessible email address. This will help to ensure that your domain can be renewed or transferred should the need arise. Domain name registration fees are not refundable.
- Hosting: This cost returns annually. Hosting places the domain name on a particular server connected to the web, which allows you to post a website/system files for looking through a browser. You are NOT required to host through us. But we strongly PREFER that you do. Hosting comes with domain-based emails, bandwidth, storage space, database and security tools, and other features. Projects that involve customer programming must be hosted with armsolutions.lk to ensure the programs that we write will work. If you want to host your site on another server this must be disclosed before we begin programming.
- Hosting Renewal Payment Duties: Your hosting account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to armsolutions.lk twenty (20) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew the account.
- Sites NOT hosting by armsolutions.lk: should client decide to host their site on another server, amrsolutions.lk cannot guarantee the all elements of the site will work. Armsolutions.lk cannot take responsibility for problem caused by or on another hosting server, including but not limited to email, FTP, SSL, database, server software, and site security issues.
- Website/System Maintenance: there are no required maintenance fees other than domain registration and hosting. Most people do some work on their site every year, for which we offer several plans. We can make certain parts of the site updatable by you by implementing a custom content management system. For work we do on the site after going live, we charge on an hourly basis. If you expect that maintenance will be a regular occurrence, you can buy a maintenance solution contract that affords a discounted hourly rate. If need be, we can customize a maintenance plan for your particular needs, but no plan is required.
- If Additional Features Included: all the details for the system requirements have going to gather relevant date and time, any other additional features won’t included with this. Only the agreed options and requirement will be done for proposed system/website. If any extra thing will be add that will be CHARGED SEPARATELY.
- Payment Method: Armsolutions.lk will take a 3.50% service charge payment n any payment received using a credit or debit card. If this is not acceptable to the client, we also accept cheque as an alternative payment method.
Training and Tutorials
Our customer service is in important part of our business strategy, all of our projects include a one-time free complimentary training session in order for our clients to better make use of their new web technology. Additional training hours can be purchased at our standard hourly rate or applied against your existing maintenance contract. And for the customer convenience our system/content managements are very user-friendly.
Other Common Conditions
Armsolutions.lk shall place an compulsory small text on the footer of clients website/system stating that the website was design by armsolutions.lk. if the client requests to remove this text link from their website an additional charge will be apply.
GET IN TOUCHHotline: +94 777 25 75 31 /75 410 96 88 Mobile: +94 76 71 67 68 9/ 72 072 34 51 firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT OUR LOCATION245/4 Ambarapola, Handessa, Kandy. Get Directions
LOOKING FOR A CAREER?just drop us your cv and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. email@example.com